Thursday 29 March 2007

Boss Matters !!

An original compilation by me, read on...
------------
One fine morning at work,
I didn't see the face of that Jerk.
Curiously I asked my cubicle mate,
and I just couldn’t believe my fate!
My friend informed that the Boss was on leave,
this for me was hard to believe.
Leave alone worrying for him instead,
I just wished that my Boss was dead.
Don't know what made me think like a beast,
but for the whole team it was a day to feast.
Whenever the boss is around, the whole day goes for a toss
How I wish I had a better boss.
------------

8 comments:

Keshi said...

LOL ur mean.

Keshi.

Unknown said...

hey chech , is this your own work, i mean the poetry?if it is , do you mind if i add some of my own to it and compose it?

mast lagega gaana sun ne mein. deal?

Unknown said...

inthe mean time visit http://suryayyaar.wordpress.com

Rajal said...

wonderful!...great work, Pandey :)

Jhangora said...

Kaisa hai Gaurav.Shayari karney laga.

kkmansoor said...

I never thought you will write a poem till I saw this.. and if your boss could inspire you to write a poem, then I can imagine how "bad" he is!!:)

mansoor

Rocky said...

bhai this is amazing I will be adding this to my facebook profile with your name on it.

ok

Rocky said...

Amazing bhai,
I will add this to my facebook profile .

Keep writing and beware of this Boss.